I have to admit, I was a little daunted about photographing these guys. Not because of anything except the sheer number of them and the short space of time I had to shoot them in their mini session. I had absolutely nothing to worry about. These guys were like pros – we were done and dusted with lots of time to spare! Love sessions like this :) quick, easy and fun! oh and don’t you love the colours! great example of cohesive clothing choices :)
this mum bought a load of prints and created a cluster wall hanging in her lounge room with them – they looked amazing :)
thanks so much guys!
if you know this family and like these images, let us know by leaving a comment or liking the blog post :)
in case you hadn’t heard…
are you feeling frustrated that you can’t get the shots that you want of your own children at home? do you have a camera that you haven’t taken off auto mode? are you interested in learning but need a more hands on approach than an online course or classroom lecture?
15th March will see the launch of my in-your-home, fun & relaxed photography workshops to take your photos from “meh, they are alright” to “wowsers!!“.
Details to come but it will be right up your alley if you
– own a digital SLR camera
– want to learn how to use your camera to take photos of your own children (in Manual mode) but in simple plain terms
– want to learn about composition and what you can do to make your photos that much better than what they are now
– want to learn how to find the best light in your home, as well as recognise the different types of light
– want to learn some of my tips and tricks for posing kids (including taking photos of your own children while I am there to help you)
– want to learn in a fun, relaxed, practical environment and maybe finish off the day with a glass of bubbly and a natter :)
– live in Sydney, Goulburn, Canberra (or anywhere else really as long as I can make the travel time worth it!)
to celebrate the launch, I am giving away to one lucky reader, a 1-1 day to spend with me learning all of my photography tips and tricks and answering all of your questions! All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is to head over here and answer the question “what is your biggest frustration with your photography / camera” here. What are you waiting for :)
have a wonderful weekend all,